Monday, March 18, 2013
Life is a (Awkward) Highway
The first thing that I would like to share with the world of cyberspace is something that I witnessed on the way back to school after spring break. It just so happened that the ride back took place on St. Patrick's Day and the toll booth operator made a comment that my friend and I just didn't really know how to respond to. She handed him the money and he was taking a long time to give back the change. As he was counting the change he said "Are you guys going out partying tonight?" Friend, "Um...we're not partying." Operator, "I see you have your green shirt on and your red hair on, you look like you are ready to go out!" To which we just said goodbye and drove away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Some people are so weird... seriously. I'm used to toll booth operators being rude from living in NY, but yeah... they freak me out.
ReplyDelete